Thursday, April 14, 2005

Fool
Shakira


Tell me lies,
Slap me on the face,
Just improvise,
Do something really clever,
That'll make me hate your name forever


You might swear,
You'd never touch a lady
Well, let me say,
You're not too far from maybe
Everyday you find new ways to hurt me


Chorus:
But I can't help it if I'm just a fool
Always having my heart set on you
'Till the time you start changing the rules
I'll keep chasing the soles of your shoes
Ahh, fool



God resigned from hearing my old story
Every night, I'm paying hell for glory
I'm embarrassed but I'm much more sorry


All this pain, begins to feel like pleasure
With my tears, you'd make a sea a desert
Salt my wounds, and I'll keep saying thank you


Repeat chorus

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home