Sunday, April 10, 2005

Build Me Up Buttercup (my version)
Mcfly & Busted (2 of the best bands in the world)

Chorus:
Why do you build me up ?
Buttercup, baby,
Just to let me down and mess me around
And then worst of all you never call, baby
When you say you will but I love you still
I need you (I need you) more than anyone, darlin'
You know that I have from the start
So build me up

Buttercup don't break my heart

"I'll be over at ten,"
You told me time and again
But you're late,
I wait around and then
I run to the door,
I can't take any more
It's not you,
You let me down again


Pre-chorus:
(Hey, hey, hey!)
Baby, baby, try to find
(Hey, hey, hey!)

A little time,
And I'll make you mine.
(Hey, hey, hey!)

I'll be home
I'll be beside the phone waiting for you~~~



Repeat chorus


You are my toy
but I could be the girl you adore
If you'd just let me know.
Although you're untrue,
I'm attracted to you all the more.
Why do I need you so?


Repeat pre-chorus
Repeat chorus 2x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home