Sunday, April 10, 2005

Don't Wanna Miss A Thing
Aerosmith

I could stay awake just to hear you breathing,
Watch you smile while you are sleeping,
While you're far away and dreaming.
I could spend my life in this sweet surrender,
I could stay lost in this moment forever,
When every moment spent with you
Is a moment I treasure.


Chorus:
I Don't wanna close my eyes,

I don't wanna fall asleep,
Cause I'd miss you baby

And I don't wanna miss a thing.
Cause even when I dream of you,

The sweetest dream would never do,
I'd still miss you baby

And I dont wanna miss a thing.


Lying close to you,
Feeling your heart beating.
And I wonder what you're dreamin
Wondering if it's me you're seeing,
And then I kiss your eyes and thank God we're together,
I just wanna stay with you in this moment forever,
Forever and ever


REPEAT CHORUS


Bridge:
I don't wanna miss one smile
I don't wanna miss one kiss
I just wanna be with you
Right here with you,
Just like this
I just wanna hold you close
And feel your heart so close to mine
And just stay here in this moment
For all the rest of time.


REPEAT CHORUS UNTIL FADE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home