Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Stuck
Stacie Orrico

I can't get out of bed today or get you off my mind
I just can't seem to find a way to leave the love behind
I ain't tripping, I'm just missing you
You know what I'm saying
You know what I mean


You kept me hanging from a string
Why you make me cry?
I tried to give you everything
But you just gave me lies
I ain't tripping, I'm just missing you
You know what I'm saying
You know what I mean yeah


Pre-chorus
Every now and then when I'm all alone
I be wishing you would call me on the telephone
And say you want me back,

But you never do
I feel like such a fool,

There's nothing I can do
I'm such a fool for you


Chrous:
I can't take it, what am I waiting for?
My heart's still breaking

I miss you even more
And I can't fake it

The way I could before
I hate you

But I love you
I can't stop thinking of you
It's true, I'm stuck on you



Now, love's a broken record that's been skipping in my head
I keep singing yesterday
Why we got to play these games we play?
I ain't tripping, I'm just missing you
You know what I'm saying
You know what I mean yeah


Every now and then when I'm all alone
I be wishing you would call me on the telephone
And say you want me back but you never do
I feel like such a fool


Repeat chorus
Repeat pre-chorus


I can't take it what am I waiting for
My heart's still breaking
I miss you even more
And I can't fake it
The way I could before
I hate you
But I love you
I can't stop thinking of you
I hate you
But I love you
I can't stop thinking of you
I don't know what to do
I'm stuck on you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home