Friday, April 01, 2005

Reflection
Christina Aguilera


Look at me
You may think you see who I really am
But you'll never know me
Everyday, its as if i play a part
Now i see, if I wear a mask
I can fool the world
But I cannot fool my heart

Who is that girl I see?
Staring straight back at me
When will my reflection show
Who I am inside?

I am now in a world
Where I have to hide my heart
And what I believe in
But somehow I will show the world
Whats inside my heart
And be loved for who I am

Who is that girl I see?
Staring straight back at me
Why is my reflection someone I dont know?
Must I pretend that i'm
Someone else for all time
When will my reflection show who I am inside?

Bridge:
There's a heart that must be free to fly
That burns with the need to know the reason why.

Why must we all conceal
What we think
How we feel?
Must there be a secret me i'm forced to hide
I won't pretend that i'm
Someone else for all time.
When will my reflection show
Who I am inside?

When will my reflection show
Who I am inside?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home