Monday, March 28, 2005

e-mail my heart
britney spears

It's been hours, seems like days
Since you went away.
And all I do is check the screen
To see if you're ok.

You don't answer when i call
Guess you wanna be left alone.
So I'm sending you my heart my soul
And this is what i say

Pre-chorus
I'm sorry, oh so sorry
Can't you give me one more chance?
To make it all up to you.

Chorus
E-mail my heart and say our love would never die and I
I know you're out there and I
Know that you still care.
E-mail me back and say our love would stay alive.
Forever
E-mail my heart.

I can see you in my mind
Coming on the line.
And opening this letter that I've seen a hundred times.

There's a picture of us too
I look so good on you.
And can't you please forgive for the hurt I've put you through?

Repeat pre-chorus
Repeat chorus
Repeat pre-chorus
Repeat chorus

Forever
E-mail my heart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home