Saturday, April 09, 2005

Sugar Rush
A*Teens


I get high whenever you're around
Sweeping from my head to my toes
I gotta get my feet back on the ground
Cos you make me go


Pre-chorus:
Out of my way
Crossing the line
Making me say what I have in mind


Chorus:
You make me so excited
And I don't wanna fight it
I start to blush
You are my sugar rush
There's nothing better baby
Is it for real or maybe?
I start to blush
You are my sugar rush



I got a sweet tooth and a taste for you
And I might be too obvious
But I can't help myself from what I do
Cos you make me go


Repeat pre-chorus
Repeat chorus


Bridge:
Baby you're my sugar rush
I get weak and talk too much
You're the sweetest thing I've ever tasted.
Baby you're my sugar rush
I get weak and talk too much


Repeat pre-chorus
Repeat chorus
Repeat bridge



You are my sugar rush

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home