I'm Not Unhappy (translation: Wo Bu Nan Guo)
Steafanie Sun Yan Zi
Standing at your doorstep again
We are once again silent
How long can we be
Face to face this way?
Verse 1:
Finally you tell me how gentle she is
Although you're still holding my hand
But I'm no longer in your heart
I really understand
It's not that you like the new and loath the old
It was me who wasn't by your side when you were lonely
Don't look at me
Saying that you loved once
Don't be heartbroken
I'm not unhappy
This is not a big deal
But why do the tears flow
I don't know either
Just let me go
Let me enjoy my freedom
Memories are many
Your shadow will fill my life
I'm not weak
Nobody else would know better than you
Although lonely
This will be my
Last time giving way
Bridge:
Hug me tight
Hug me tight again
This feeling
Please let me keep it
Don't ever say
It's your fault
When love comes to this point
Who's right or wrong
Let it go with the wind
Forget everything
I will live better than you
I really understand
It's not that you like the new and loath the old
It was me who wasn't by your side when you were lonely
Don't look at me
Saying that you loved once
Don't be too heartbroken
I'm not unhappy
This is no big deal
But why do the tears flow
I don't know either
Don't say anymore
Maybe this is the best ending
Breaking up now
Is better than you not loving me and dragging on and on
Letting go of your hand
Leave your left and right
I'm moving forward
This will be
Me letting go genuinely

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home