Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Orbit (translation: Gui Ji)
Jay Zhou Jie Lun

How do i hide my sorrow?
The place where I lost you
The scent of your hair
Scatters quickly
I cannot keep up with it.

Verse 1:
Close my eyes
But I still can see
The shadow of you leaving
Under the moonlight
I keep searching
That shadow that I miss

Pre-chorus:
If breaking up is a painful decision
Then before the end
I'm willing to love again
Wish to say to you the love I dare not say
Will anybody understand?

Chorus:
I will stare into space
Then forget you
Followed by closing my eyes tightly
Thinking of that day when someone will replace you
Lets me miss you less
I will stare into space
Then smile
Followed by closing my eyes tightly
Thinking again of your gentle face
Before I forget

The tears in my heart
Blurs my vision
I won't be able to see soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home