I Can't Live (If Living Is Without You)
Mariah Carey
No, I can't forget this evening
Or your face as you were leaving
But I guess that's just the way this story goes
You always smile
But in your eyes your sorrow shows
Yes it shows
No I can't forget tomorrow
When I think of all my sorrows
When I had you there
But then I let you go
And now it's only fair that I should let you know
What you should know
Chorus:
I can't live
If living is without you
I can't live
I can't give anymore
Can't live
If living is without you
Can't give,
I can't give anymore
Well, I can't forget this evening
Or your face as you were leaving
But I guess that's just the way this story goes
You always smile
But in your eyes your sorrow shows
Yes it shows
Repeat chorus 3x

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home