Monday, September 19, 2005

That's Why You Go Away-Micheal Learns To Rock [girls' version]

That's Why (You Go Away) [girl's version]
Micheal Learns To Rock

Baby won't you tell me why
There is sadness in your eyes
I don't wanna say goodbye to you
Love is one big illusion I should try to forget
But there is something left in my head

You're the one who set it up
Now you're the one to make it stop
I'm the one who's feeling lost right now
Now you want me to forget
Every little thing you said
But there is something left in my head

Chorus:
I won't forget the way you're kissing
The feeling's so strong were lasting for so long
But I'm not the girl your heart is missing
That's why you go away I know

You were never satisfied no matter how I tried
Now you wanna say goodbye to me
Love is one big illusion I should try to forget
There is something left in my head

Repeat chorus

Bridge:
Yes I know
Sitting here all alone in the middle of nowhere
Don't know which way to go
There ain't so much to say now between us
There ain't so much for you
There ain't so much for me anymore


Repeat chorus

That's why you go away I know

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home