So Yesterday.Hilary Duff
You can change your life
You can change your clothes
If you change your mind,
Well that's the way it goes.
But I am gonna keep your jeans
And your old black hat
They look good on me
You're never gonna get them back.
Pre-chorus:
At least now today,
Not today,
Not today,
Cos
Chorus:
If it's over,
Let it go and
Come tomorrow it will seem
So yesterday
So yesterday
I'm just a bird that's already flown away.
Laugh it off and let it go and
When you wake up it will seem
So yesterday,
So yesterday.
Haven't you heard that I'm gonna be okay?
You can say you're bored.
You can act real tough.
You can say you're torn,
But I've heard enough.
Thank you
You made my mind up for me
When you started to ignore me.
If you see a single tear
It isn't gonna happen here.
Repeat pre-chorus
Repeat chorus
Bridge:
If you're over me
I'm already over you.
If it's all been done
What is left to do?
How can you hang up if the line is dead?
If you wanna walk I'm a step ahead.
If you're movin' on
I'm already gone
If the light is off
Then it isn't on.
Repeat pre-chorus
Repeat chorus 2x

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home