Who Do You Love?.The Moffatts [girl's version]
Here we are
You tell me I'm the only one
Who makes you feel love again
There you go
I see you watching her
When you don't think I know
Should I let you go?
So who's it gonna be?
Is it her or me?
Chorus:
Who do you love?
Who do you need?
You're messing up my mind
Wastin' all my time
Who do you love?
What do you feel?
Stop playin with my heart
You're tearin me apart
Am I the one
Who can make you fly up above?
Is it me who can take you higher
Than you're dreaming of?
Now who do you love?
Who do you love?
Turn around
Do you really think
You'll play me like a fool
For you
Then I realize
When you touch me it's like nothing I have known
Could I let you go?
So who's it gonna be?
Is it her or me?
Repeat chorus 2x

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home