Thursday, July 07, 2005

Oops I Did It Again Britney Spears

I think I did it again
I made you believe we're more than just friends
Oh baby
It might seem like a crush
But it doesn't mean that I'm serious

Pre-chorus:
'Cause to lose all my senses
That is just so typically me
Oh baby, baby

Chorus:
Oops I did it again
I played with your heart
And got lost in the game
Oops you think i'm in love,
That i'm sent from above
I'm not that innocent

You see my problem is this
I'm dreaming away
Wishing that heroes
They truly exist

I cry,
Watching the days
Can't you see I'm a fool
In so many ways

Repeat pre-chorus
Repeat chorus

Oops I did it again to your heart
Got lost in this game
Oops you
Think that I'm sent from above
I'm not that innocent

Repeat chorus 2x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home