Friday, July 08, 2005

Smitten (translation: chi xin jue dui) [girl's version]
Sam Li Sheng Jie

Wish to make you drunk with a cup of latte
So that you can love me a little
The feeling of secretly admiring someone
You won't understand
You who someone has been with will never understand

Seeing you and her together in front of me
Proves that my love is just stupid
You don't understand my frailness
The experience you will never go through

Chorus:
The hurt I've had for you you will never understand
So why am I forcing myself to fall in love
With everything abt you?
You cruelly avoid my advances
I silently close the door to count my tears
Knowing that hoping you to leave her world is impossible
I still foolishly wait for the day for a miracle to happen
Until that day
You will realize
The one that really loves you
Is taking the pain alone.

Before I thought I would regret
Didn't want to love too much to be smitten
The first tear I cried for you
The changes I made for you
Won't change your determination against me.

Repeat chorus

Until that day you will realize
The one that really loves you
Is taking the pain alone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home