Thursday, July 21, 2005

Bad Day.Something Corporate

It's been a bad day
Another bad day and all I want to do
Is look at you and know I'm okay

From where I'm sittin' these shoes ain't fitting
And I'm walking backwards, looking down
Don't see the sky I see the ground

Chorus:
Above, below, you look and so you wonder
Where the time has gone of looking up
Tomorrows on the way
Above, below, you look and so you say
When I wake up in the morning
Is it gonna be another ugly day?


She sits in church its 2 p.m.
And look who's back from work again
I guess they thought you're better off
Without this life, without a job

From where I'm sitting these shoes ain't fitting
And Im going nowhere, killing time
Just trying to feed my bleeding mind

Repeat chorus

It's been a bad day
Another bad day
And I cross my heart and hope to die
These dreams of yours are gonna fly

Repeat chorus

Another ugly day
Another ugly day

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home