Monday, July 18, 2005

Another Heartache.Pug Jelly

I can't make sense in what i've done
She starts to cry, she starts to run.
When things aren't bad enough to change,
Then things will stay the same

Why can't you see that,
No matter what you do
Some things won't change?
Why can't you see that,
You screwed up once or twice
And put me through this pain.
Why can't you see that,
I'm trying hard for things to stay the same.

You told the truth,
So things will stay the same
I'm thinking about you.

I look at you and,
feel my heart bursting through my chest.
Another heartache
What teenage years are all about
But this has been a test.
So please believe me,
I hope that things will work out for the best.

You told the truth,
So things will stay the same
I'm thinking about you
And time goes by so slowly,
When you're away, i'm thinking about you

I hope you had your fun
At the end of the day,
The one who really cares
Is waiting for you to say
"And i know, it's ok"
But i can't make sense of what you said today.

You told the truth,
So things will stay the same
I'm thinking about you
Time goes by slow when you're not there
Time goes by slow when you're not there

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home