Reality (translation: zhen shi)
Zhang Hui Mei aka A*Mei
The words you said
Have grown roots in my heart.
The love is too deep
That's why there's hurt.
Memories
Are churning around in my heart.
Is every person
As stupid as me?
Scared that if I continue probing
Will only hurt both parties more
I can feel another person's presence
I wait
Waiting for the smile to turn to tears
When love is at it's worst
Is more truthful.
Pre-chorus:
Too many suspicions
So what if I know the answer?
So tolerance doesn't need any talent
Only if you love the wrong person.
Chorus:
Heartache is more realistic than happiness
Why is love so sarcastic?
I forgot how many times
I saw you and just couldn't hold on
Loneliness is more realistic than hugs
Love makes a person lose sense
Could it be that I'm too selfish
To reject lonely days?
Can't let go
And can't see the future
Could these imperfections
Be the reality of love?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home