Monday, April 25, 2005

Most Girls
Pink


I never cared too much for love
It was all a bunch of mush
That I just did not want


Paid, was the issue of the day
If a girlfriend's got some game
Couldn't be more fly, gettin paid was everything
But I'm not every girl
and I don't need that world
to validate me


Pre-chorus:
Cuz shorty got a job,
Shorty got a car,
Shorty can pay her own rent
Don't wanna dance if it's not in my heart!!


Chorus:
Most girls want a man with the bling-bling
Got my own thing got the ching-ching
I just want real love
Most girls want a man with the mean green
Don't wanna dance if he can't be
everything that I dream of
a man that understands real love


I was a girl about the floss
It was all about the cost
how much he spent on me


Seek, for a man who's got the means
to be giving you diamond rings
It's what every fly girl could want
or even dream
But I'm not every girl and I don't need no G
to take care of me
Cuz shorty got a job,


Repeat pre-chorus
Repeat chorus 2x


I'm not every girl and I don't need no G
to take care of me, no


Repeat pre-chorus
Repeat chorus 2x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home