Thursday, April 21, 2005

Dear Diary
Britney Spears


Dear Diary,
Today I saw a boy
And I wondered if he noticed me.
He took my breath away.


Dear Diary,
I can't get him off my mind
And it scares me
Cos I've never felt this way.
No one in this world
Knows me better than you do,
so diary
I confide in you.


Dear Diary
Today I saw that boy.
As he walked by I thought
He smiled at me.
And I wondered does he know
What's in my heart?
I tried to smile,
But I could hardly breathe.
Should I tell him how I feel
Or would that scare him away?
Diary, tell me what to do,
Please tell me what to say.


Dear Diary,
One touch of his hand
Now I can't wait to see that boy again.
He smiled and I thought my heart could fly.
Diary, do you think that we'll be more than friends?
Yeah oh, I've got a feeling
We'll be so much more than friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home