Sunday, April 17, 2005

Two Faced
Louise (i wanted to post dis song for a long long time)


Twisted and deceitful
All those two-faced people
Taking me for some kind of fool
Pretending to be so nice
Let me give you my advice
I don't need you, ooh


Friends in disguise
Dressed up in lies
It's an act that you're playing
First you recognise me
Then you criticise me,
What's goin on?


Chorus:
Stop your bitchin cos you're so sad
Bitchin' behind my back
Honey, I don't need that
So kick it to the curb
Because I heard you're two-faced
Tryin' to get in my place
Work too hard to make mistakes
So stop your bitchin' on me


They're so narrow-minded
Truth is so one-sided
They're just counterfeits
Hot and cold you're blowing
Sheep in wolf clothing
And who are you trying to kid, eh?


Two-faced people are so shallow
Put yourself in my place
The fairy tales you're spinning
Sounding so convincing
But I'm at a loss


Repeat chorus


Bridge:
Poison words are spoken
My faith in you is broken
But I'll make it on my own


Twisted and deceitful
All those two-faced people
Taking me for some kind of fool
They're so narrow-minded
Truth is so one-sided
But honey you're wrong


Repeat chorus 2x


Stop this hipocracy
You're criticising me
Cos I don't wanna be
With two-faced people, yeah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home