Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Numb
Linkin Park


I'm tired of being
What you want me to be
Feeling so faithless
Lost under the surface
I don't know what you're expecting of me
But under the pressure
Of walking in your shoes


(Caught in the undertow just caught in the undertow)
Every step that I take is another mistake to you


Chorus:
I've become so numb
I can feel you there
I've become so tired
So much more aware
I'm becoming this
All I want to do
Is be more like me
And be less like you


Can't you see that you're smothering me?
Holding too tightly
Afraid to lose control
And everything that you thought I would be
Has fallen apart
Right in front of you


(Caught in the undertow just caught in the undertow)
Every step that I take is another mistake to you
(Caught in the undertow just caught in the undertow)
Every second I waste
Is more than I can take


Repeat chorus


Bridge:
And I know
I may end up failing too
But I know
You were just like me
With someone disappointed in you


Repeat chorus 2x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home