Saturday, April 23, 2005

Don't Wanna Think About You
Simple Plan


Can you leave me here alone now?
I don't wanna hear you say
That you know me
That I should be
Always doing what you say
Cos I'm trying get through today
And there's one thing I know


I don't wanna think about you
Or think about me
Don't wanna figure this out
I don't wanna think about you
Or think about nothing
Don't wanna talk this one out
I won't let you bring me down
Cos I know I don't wanna think about you
Don't wanna think about you


When I wake up here tomorrow
Things will never be the same
Cos I won't wait
Cos you won't change
And you'll always be this way
Now I'm gonna get through today
And there's one thing I know


I don't wanna think about you
Or think about me
Don't wanna figure this out
I don't wanna think about you
Or think about nothing
Don't wanna talk this one out
This time I won't let you bring me down
Won't let you shut me out
This time I know
I don't wanna think about you


Run away
Run away
Running as fast as I can
Run away,
Run away
I'll never come back again
Run away,
Run away


Don't wanna think about you
Or think about me
Don't wanna figure this out
Don't wanna think about you
Or think about me
Don't wanna talk this one out
I don't wanna think about you
Or think about me
Don't wanna figure this out
I don't wanna think about you
Or think about nothing
Don't wanna talk this one out
This time I won't let you bring me down
Won't let you shut me out
This time I know
I don't wanna think about you


Run away,
Run away
Don't wanna think about you.
Repeat 3x.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home