Tomorrow
By A1
You used to say, that everyday,
We will always be this way
Flying Angels Lifting high.
To reach the sun where i belong
Girl you knew you were the one
Above the clouds i see you cry.
Pre chorus:
You know that when you smile you stop the rain.
And we will be together once again.
Chrous:
Although I'm gone,
Remember me.
Please be strong,
I'll never leave.
Just hold on
To the memories.
While I'm here,
All I'm thinking about is tomorrow.
I've always known,
The love you've shown
Means I'll never be alone.
There'll be times you wonder why.
Seeing you with someone new
Used to make me feel so blue
But now I'm with you all the time.
Pre-chorus
Chrous
Bridge:
From the moment that I looked into your eyes
All of my life I thought I'd be there by your side.
I wish I'd took the time to find the words to say.
You know that when you smile you stop the rain.
And we will be together once again.
Chrous
Cos while I'm here
All I'm thinking about is tomorrow.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home