Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Crawling Back To You--The Backstreet Boys

Everybody knows that I was such a fool to ever let go of you
And baby I was wrong
And yeah I know I said we'd be better off alone
It was time that we moved on
I know I broke your heart,

I didn't mean to break your heart

Chorus:
But baby here I am, banging on your front door
My pride spilled on the floor
My hands and knees are bruised and I'm crawling back to you
I'm begging for a second chance
Are you gonna let me in?
I was running from the truth

And now I'm crawling back to you.

I know you aren't there and you can make me wait,
But I'm not gonna wait
It's the that least I could do

Just to tell you face to face
I was lying to myself,

Now I'm dying in this hell
Girl I know you're mad
I can't blame you for being mad

Repeat chorus

Bridge:
If you could see these tears I'm crying
Touch these hands that can't stop shaking
Hear my heart that's barely beating,

You would see a different man

Repeat chorus 3x

Now I'm crawling back to you...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home