Monday, December 12, 2005

i am reminded of someting.


on saturday, on the boat back to singapore, claudia ang kept asking me y i'm stoning. actually, i wasn't stoning. i was tinking. when i tink, i tend to stare at someting, but actually i'm not really looking at dat someting, i m concentrating on my thoughts.



therefore, i shall do another of my "famous" lists.


5 THINGS I AM USUALLY THINKING ABT WHEN PPL THINK I AM "STONING" (not-in-sch version)



  • 'do genies exist?'
  • 'wat should i wish for if i had a genie??"
  • "where else is dere to pierce on my ear where it's nice.. should i get a tongue piercing??"
  • 'i wonder if i can keep still like a statue?"
  • 'hmm.. here got shuai ge or not.."

since dere is a not-in-sch version, dere shall oso be an in-sch version.

5 THINGS I AM USUALLY THINKING ABT WHEN PPL THINK I'M "STONING" (in-sch version)

  • 'will anyone interesting be walking past later?'
  • 'where should i go after sch?'
  • 'wat the hell is he/she toking abt!?'
  • 'can i sleep wif my eyes open without anyone catching me?' *yawn*
  • 'wah lan. damn boring sia. how many more mins to recess/end of sch??'

& dere, ladies & gents, r the 2 lists. see? i'm not really stoning ok. i am THINKING. i am a THINKER. heh heh heh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home