Wednesday, September 22, 2004

abt one month recap

Gr….stupid blogger…. Y can’t I blog???? Anyway, now in Microsoft word so dat I can copy n paste later… hm… over a period of abt 1 week, since I haven’t blogged, many things have happened between me n u-noe-who. Recently feeling a bit depressed… I dunno wat’s happening u noe…I dunno how he does it anyway. On teachers’ day eve, which was one 31st of Aug, i was really very happy. Bcos, if u had read my previous posts, u could see dat I actually planned to go to the library during recess to escape frm him. But it turns out dat he oso goes to the library during recess after he ate!!! Ok, so anyway. On dat day we were allowed to wear our pe shirts wif out skirt for the whole day.. so happy.. cos I can act wild without being scolded frm sundarum dat ‘I’m a prefect’. Anyway, I was dere at my usual table in the library wif connie n nicholas. Nicholas was reading his physics bk upside down. Dun ask me y ok… boys r weird. So, anyway, I was copying my Chinese homework out frm jaslin’s Chinese workbk, n connie was juz sitting dere disturbing me. Ok, den I finished copying liao. So I argued wif Nicholas abt some ting—I forgot abt wat. Den u-noe-who’s fren, du huiping (I oso noe him) came over to chat wif Nicholas. Den he (du huiping) came over n conveniently took my pencil box n began throwing the contents out of it. Ok, whatever. Den he called to his other fren (I dunno wat’s his name, let’s juz call him glasses guy), to come over n said in Chinese, “ay, very nice to play leh.” Childish. Den glasses guy came over, den followed by—gasp!—HIM!!!!! I was so shocked, I actually didn’t feel anyting, like no skipped heartbeats or whatever. Den HE stood next to me!!! Omg omg omg!!! Ok, den he picked up my pen n began playing wif it… den he picked up my penknife n began waving it around, like, wat??? Den he asked whose it was, den I said it was mine. So he gave it back to me…and guess wat??? Our fingers touched… ok, not such a big deal, but at least something. I swear I’m not making dis up ok!! Anyway. He den took my scissors n sat next to Nicholas, n began to cut his fringe. N dat idiot didn’t even realize it!! he was still busy reading his physics bk upside down. *faint* den glasses guy said, “ay, he cutting his hair leh.” Den Nicholas looked up sharply n HE looked innocently back n said, “where got? See, no hair!!!” so Nicholas believed him n went back to reading his bk. Den I ‘casually’ said to connie, “I wanna quit prefect liao. Dat stupid sunduram whole day scold me abt my stupid socks. Whole day ask me to pull up.” Den he said, “wah lau, prefect oso like dat.” Den I juz smirked at him. Den connie said, “y u wanna quit prefect? Prefect can have cca points u noe.” Den I said, “who cares. I wanna quit 2 tings: prefect n library..” den HE said, “huh?? Dun quit library lah… quit band!!” den he began listing the disadvantages of being in the band, but I didn’t hear it cos I was so shocked dat he actually knew I was in the band, for goodness sake. Did he notice me before I did? Before I knew it, it was already 10.30, which was time to go down. By den HE n Nicholas was fighting over MY scissors bcos HE attempted to cut Nicholas’s hair for the 2nd time n nicholas found out. Ahahaha…. Den I said, in half-chinese n half-english, “u all slowly go n fight lah.. after sch den return me.” Den HE said, “dun wan lah… wait! Wait! Take ur scissors back!!” den he tried to take it frm Nicholas but Nicholas was still holding on to it. So I ignored dem n went out of the library wif connie. I got my scissors back, n Nicholas won the fight.

Ok, den on 1st Sep, Wednesday, it was a holiday, so nothing much happened dere. On 2nd Sep, Thursday, I went to the library as usual, but now with connie, shih yann, li zhen n joline. Wif such a big crowd, plus the fact dat Nicholas was not at our table anyway, HE didn’t come over. Wat’s important was not wat happened IN the library, but after we went out of the library. For some reason HE left the library very early dat day. Den at 10.30, as usual, we left the library, n bcos it was raining, we didn’t have to line up before going back to our classes. We stood at the staircase leading to the library on the 2nd floor, n HE was sitting at a bench which was abt 2 metres away frm us. Since it was time already, me n shih yann went up to our classes bcos we were going to the same level although we were not in the same class. Den guess wat??? We walked up the staircase, and HE walked behind us!! Like, isn’t it SO coincidential??? Dat shih yann was still saying in a VERY high-pitched voice: “araxes, araxes!!” like I didn’t noe he was behind me already.

But all good tings have to come to an end. On 3rd Sep, Friday, I had to collect a certificate. I knew it wasn't a good sign. The cert was for a writing competition in from the New South Wales Essay Writing Competition, n I got a distinction. So I went up to collect it. HE saw, of course. Den during recess, me n connie went to the library as usual, n HE did too. But HE didn’t come over to our table, so I told myself dat was bcos Nicholas was not dere, n it seemed awkward. It was obvious dat he was ignoring me. Haiz… tot actually stood a chance, but now… sob…. I tink he hates me… :’(

1 Comments:

At 1:42 AM , Blogger Claudia said...

eh..? i dunno wad u toking here leh...pls elaborate leh...and hor.....pls dun type bt tt idiot anymore....how cld he say MY zhou jie lun ne?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home