i tink i am gonna be sick soon. my throat is DAMN pain, my nose is DAMN itchy, & i am DAMN sleepy, thanx to my would-be cold.
today jaslin finally got angry. BUT it wasn't because i was irritating her. it was bcos of another thing... which i dunno & dun tink i can say bcos she'll kill me.
& i was late for the 1st time in 2006! this date must be remembered. bcos sch reopened not long ago den late already. thanx to my shoes. my left foot had a healing blister frm monday & den rested on tues. den after dat when i wore those shoes again, the blister opened up again, & the tip of my left sock was stained wif blood. :s so in the end couldn't walk properly, & as a result became late. poor limo oso was late bcos of me! :x
& during band i got irritated bcos
1) my throat was so damn pain & i couldn't play properly.
2) we were playing stupid boring Twist & Shout for the millionth time. (i honestly do not understand y ong likes dis stupid boring song so much. no taste sia)
3) si on already gave the signal to bring up our instruments but other ppl were still toking. besides, put 1 dunno how many kgs of horn on ur leg u noe very pain or not.dere r lines on my leg already.
so in the end, i felt irritation welling up.... & i snapped. at xerxes.
"BAND MAJOR, CAN U STOP TOKING OR NOT??"
oops.
he looked shocked dat i was kinda shouting at him.
later i felt kinda bad, but.. too bad. anyway he WAS toking so much. & i tot he was angry at me. i would be, if i were him.
den after dat i was sulking away by myself. den after like dunno how long (or short) later, he went, "araxes, wat happened? mood swing ah?"
AWWWWW. :)
to tink dat he is still not mad at me & still so... uh.. dunno wat's the word lah. but watever.
& nicholas came back to band! ong put him in the TUBA section!!!! can u believe it?!! frm percussion to tuba sia. but it's not like such a great loss. anwyay percussion is the worst section in the whole band. not only i say hor, other ppl oso got say lor.
& he was a fast learner. so fast can play the wole scale correctly. hidayat was busy praising himself for his "good teaching skills." firdaus said nicholas oso could read the tuba notes already! didn't noe he was such a fast learner leh. :p
den after learning frm hidayat nicholas came back in & so i went to tok to him abt his playing. it was a huge jump frm percussion to tuba ok. & dat idiotic zhijie said i was FLIRTING!!!!
like, WAT THE HELL?!?!
he said i always flirted wif the whole tuba section!! wah lan. who wanna flirt wif dem sia. siao leh he. & he kept saying & saying & saying. wu liao ah.
ok. i shall now have another list!
ARAXES' TOP 5 ENGLISH SENTIMENTAL LYRICS
5) "I wouldn't know how to say/how good it feels seeing you today/I see you've got your smile back/Now you say you're right on track but/you may never know why/once bitten twice is shy/if i'm proud perhaps i should explain/I couldn't bear to lose you again"--Leave Right Now~Will Young
4)"I'm sick and tired of this silly game/don't think that I'm the only one here to blame/it's not me who's been going round slamming doors/That's when you turned and said to me/I don't care babe who's right or wrong/I just don't love you no more"--Don't Love You No More(I'm Sorry)~Craig David
3) "I wish you'll look at me that way/your beautiful eyes looking deep into mine/telling me more than any words could say/but you don't even know I'm alive/baby to you all I am/is the invisible man"--Invisible Man~98 Degrees
2) "why do you come here/when you know I've got troubles enough/why do you call me/when you know i can't answer the phone/make me laugh when i don't want to/& make someone else some kinf of unknowing fool/you make me stay when i should not/are you so strong/or is it all the weakness in me/why do you come here/& pretend to be just passing by"--The Weakness In Me~Joan Armatrading
1)"why are we still friends/when everything says we should be more than we are/and tell me why/everytime I find someone that I like/we always end up just being friends"--Why Are We Still Friends~98 Degrees
"One day you'll love me as I have loved you, one day you'll cry for me as I have cried for you, one day you'll want me and I won't want you."

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home