Thursday, August 18, 2005

Cruel To Be Kind
Letters To Cleo

Oh I can't take another heartache
Though you say you're my friend
I'm at my wits end
You say your love is bonafide
But that don't coincide

With the things that you do
And when I ask you to be nice
You say you gotta be

Chorus:
Cruel to be kind,
In the right measure
Cruel to be kind,

It's a very good sign
Cruel to be kind,

Means that I love you
Baby you gotta be cruel to be kind

Well I do my best to understand dear
But you still mystify,
And I wanna know why
I pick myself up off the ground
To have you knock me back down
Again and again
And when I ask you to explain
You say you gotta be

Repeat chorus

Well I do my best to understand dear
But you still mystify,
And I wanna know why
I pick myself up off the ground
To have you knock me back down
Again and again
And when I ask you to explain
You say you gotta be

Repeat chorus

(Cruel to be kind)In the right measure
(Cruel to be kind)It's a very, very, very good sign
(Cruel to be kind)Means that I love you
Baby (you gotta be cruel)
You gotta be cruel to be kind

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home