Wednesday, August 17, 2005

The Weakness In Me--Indigo Girls

The Weakness In Me
Indigo Girls


I'm not the sort of person
Who falls in and quickly out of love
But to you i gave my affection
Right from the start

I have a lover who loves me
How could i break such a heart?
Yet still you get my attention

Chorus:
Why do you come here
When you know i've got troubles enough?
Why do you call me
When you know i can't answer the phone?
And make me lie when i don't want to
And make someone else
Some kind of an unknowing fool
Make me stay when i should not
Are you so strong
Or is all the weakness in me?
Why do you come here
Pretend to be just passing by
I need to see you
I need to hold you tightly

Feeling guilty
And i'm worried
And i'm waking from a tormented sleep
'Cos this old love
You know it has me bound
But the new love cuts so deep
If i choose now
I'm bound to lose out
One of you is gonna have to fall
I need you
You baby

Repeat chorus

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home