Sunday, May 01, 2005

He Wasn't
Avril Lavigne

There's not much going on today.
I'm really bored, it's getting late.
What happened to my Saturday?
Monday's coming, the day I hate.

I'll sit on my bed alone
Staring at the phone

Chorus:
He wasn't what I wanted,
What I thought no.
He wouldn't even open up the door.
He never made me feel like I was special.
He isn't really what I'm looking for.

This is when I start to bite my nails.
And clean my room when all else fails
I think it's time for me to bail.
This point of view is getting stale.

Sit on the bed alone,
Staring at the phone.

Repeat chorus

Sit on the bed alone,
Staring at the phone.

Repeat chorus

He wasn't what I wanted,
What I thought no.
He wouldn't even open up the door.
He never made me feel like I was special.
Like I was special,
Cos I was special.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home