Monday, October 31, 2005

Remember Me This Way
Jordan Hill

Every now & then
We find a special friend
That never lets us down
Who understands it all
Reaches out each time you fall
You're the best friend that I've found

I know you can't stay
A part of you will never ever go away
Your heart will stay

Chorus:
I'll make a wish for you
& hope it will come true
That life would just be kind
To such a gentle mind
If you lose your way
Think back on yesterday
Remember me this way
Remember me this way

I don't need eyes to see
The love you bring to me
No matter where I go
& I know that you'll be there
Forevermore a part of me
You're everywhere
I'll always care

Repeat chorus

And I'll be right behind your shoulder watching you
I'll be standing by your side in all you do
And I won't ever leave as long as you believe
You just believe

Repeat chorus

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home