Saturday, June 25, 2005

Losing Grip
Avril Lavigne

Are you aware of what u make me feel?
Baby
Right now I feel invisible to you
Like I'm not real.
Didn't you feel me lock my arms around you?
Why'd you turn away?
Here's what I have to say.

Pre-chorus:
I was left to cry there
Waiting outside there
Grinning with a lost stare
That's when I decided

Chorus:
Why should I care?
Cos you weren't there when I was scared
I was so alone
You
You need to listen
I'm starting to trip
I'm losing my grip
And I'm in this thing alone.

Am i just some chick you placed beside you
To take somebody's place?
When you turn around can you recognize
My face?
You used to love me,
You used to hug me.
But that wasn't the case.
Everything wasn't okay.

Repeat pre-chorus
Repeat chorus

Bridge:
Crying out loud,
I'm crying out loud.
Crying out loud,
I'm crying out loud.
Yeah
Open your eyes.
Open them wide.

Why should I care?
Cos you weren't there
When I was scared
I was so alone.

Why should I care?
Cos you weren't there
When I was scared
I was so alone.

Why should I care?
If you don't care
Then I dont care
We're not going anywhere.

Why should I care?
Cos you weren't there
When I was scared
I was so alone.

Why should I care?
If you don't care
Then I don't care
We're not going anywhere.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home