Saturday, February 05, 2005

Drive Myself Crazy
N' Sync

Oh oh~

Lying in your arms
So close together
Didn't know just what i had.
Now i toss and turn
Cos I'm without you
How I'm missin' you so bad.

Where was my head?
Where was my heart?
Now i cry alone in the dark.

Chrous:
I lie awake
I drive myself crazy,
Drive myself crazy
Thinkin' of you.
Made a mistake when i let you go baby
I drive myself crazy
Wanting you the way that I do.

I was such a fool
I couldn't see it
Just how much you were to me.
You confessed your love of dying devotion
I confessed my need to be free.

And now I'm left
With all this pain
I've only got myself to blame
No~

Repeat chorus

Bridge:
Why didn't i know it? (how much I loved you baby)
Why didn't I show it? (If I had only told you)
If I had the chance
Oh, if I had the chance
Oh~

Repeat chorus 2x

Drive myself crazy
Wanting you the way that i do~~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home