Saturday, October 09, 2004

my favourite song at the moment...

Obviously
Mcfly

Recently i've been
Hopelessly reaching
Out for this girl
Who's out of this world
Believe me

She's got a boyfriend
He drives her round the bend
Cos he's 23
He's in the marines
He'd kill me

For so many nights now
I find myself thinking about her now

Cos obviously she's out of my league
But how can i win
She keeps dragging me in
And i know I never will be good enough for her
No no
I never will be good enough for her

Gotta escape now
Get on a plane now
Yeah
Off to L.A
And that's where i'll stay
For two years

Put her behind me (put her behind me)
And go to a place where she can't find me

Cos obviously she's out of my league
I'm wasting my time
Cos she'll never be mine
And i know I never will be good enough for her
No no
I never will be good enough for her

She's out of my hands
And i never know where i stand
Cos i'm not good enough for her
Good enough for her x6

Cos obviously she's out of my league
I'm wasting my time
Cos she'll never be mine
And i know I never will be good enough for her

Cos obviously she's out of my league
But how can i win
She keeps dragging me in
And i know I never will be good enough for her

Cos obviously she's out of my league
I'm wasting my time
Cos she'll never be mine
And i know i never will be good enough for her
No no
I never will be good enough for her

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home